Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My first blog ever

Well. This is my first Blog post. Inspired by other Blogs I've been reading recently I thought I'd try my hand at one, and this seemed to be the easiest way to do it. Although I can't access the Blogger site from work (Government Internet thought police, pah!) so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to use it.

And there is a chance that it will be all to technical for me.

Hey ho, worth a try though.

However, now I have to decide what to actually say. Is it worth having a blog when I can't really discuss my work on here... but then blogs aren't really for that anyway.

What I'm most thinking about at the moment is the come down I (and my other 15 or so companions) are feeling after taking Act 2's http://act2productions.co.uk very first show to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. We had a truly fantastic time, and it was an amazing achievement, and something all involved can be justifiably proud of.

However, it's a long way to come down from that kind of thing, and it's particularly harsh when I'm at work and others are out enjoying the sun!

The so called rest period that vacation was meant to bring with it just hasn't happened, so we're all feeling a bit burnt out at the moment. Am much looking forward to some relaxation in Jersey this weekend, praying for good weather. Hopefully that will be followed by some relaxation in Cornwall the weekend after too.

Right, I'm going to post this and see if it works. And then I'd better think about telling some people that it's here so that its worth writing it!

No comments: