Friday, December 02, 2005

Three gloopy sauces, two hot dogs and a partridge in a pear tree

Sing it and it'll make sense.

How did it get to be the 1st of December already, that's what I want to know!

Anyway, fab Moeker gig tonight... Marty - thank you for the song dedication to me, Tania and Rich (and Pete and Helen in their absence). It really was appreciated. I've had a rubbish day and a Moeker gig is always a great chance to have a laugh and feel a bit normal again. AND I didn't fall down the stairs this time, although the cheering and cajoling was nearly as embarrassing as the falling was last time!

Although, I have an odd feeling of contrast from the last time I walked home from a Moeker gig and then blogged (check out my "Gig... It's all good" post from Friday 2 September in the September archive as I can't get a link to it to work right). Mainly because it was summer then and I was more carefree.

And now it's winter and I'm stressed... and I have to be up in 5 hours. Wicked.

Tania, Rich, Steve and Sally - you're stars. Thank you.

Some pics from tonight here.

1 comment:

la scania said...

Love you Katie baby.....

'sssssssss all good!

Except when the hot dog Ginger Rich is eating squirts its watery contents all over your face. And NO i am NOT being rude.....before anyone starts.

Grrrrr!