Tuesday, November 29, 2005

D-r-o-w-n-i-n-g

Today I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of paper, work, complications and confusions. It was predictable that this week would be a difficult one. Still, I'm getting good support from those who should be supporting me so I'm happy with that.

I'm also happy with my new flatscreen, although the colour is slightly odd.

And I'm also happy with this. As I'm a bit lacking in inspiration to come up with anything funny, I thought I'd link to this, as it made me laugh out loud - thank you Tania - although of course I'm not laughing at your pain!

1 comment:

la scania said...

Oh sweetheart!!!

At least amongst the thoughts of desperation in your week I was able to make you laugh!

I have to say that on monday night when walking home I went past the bus stop with the "shoes in cupboard" advert! I stopped, I gulped and with my iddy biddy camera phone I took a picture to remind me of the happiness that I felt.

And then...i remembered how much my feet hurt friday night!!

Ahhhhh!