Thursday, November 17, 2005

The case of the mysterious missing comments

I owe those of you who have posted comments on here recently an apology - for some reason unknown to me, the 'moderate comments' option had been turned on, and I only stumbled across the 7 comments waiting for my authorisation by accident this evening! So, I've published them all now! There was me thinking no one loves me and that no one is reading my random ramblings and rantings anymore... ;-(

Anyway, I think I've changed the settings back now, so feel free to comment willy nilly.

Today I have three things in my head:

1) Far far too much information about the job I was doing until two weeks ago, the job I'm doing now, and the job I'm about to start

2) A lovely tale about the Mancunian taxi driver who drove me home last night, after I left work at 11.30. Turns out he might know my Dad! Small world eh.

and

3) A rant. The garage where I have put my car in for an MOT and service are blatantly trying to rob me. They are being paid a handsome amount to do the service and MOT, and then they had the cheek (this is only one example) to tell me today that they were going to charge me an extra £50 for investigating why my windscreen washers weren't working, on top of the cost of the part which needs replacing to get them to work to get it through the MOT. DON'T FRICKING THINK SO!! I might be a blonde(ish) woman but I'm not bleedin stupid you idiots!! I think I've put them in their place. They'll learn not to mess with the Griffiths if they give me any more crap when I pick up the car tomorrow.... Grrrrr.

No comments: