Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sense

Um. Well. That didn't make sense did it!

Hopefully the person to whom the last paragraph was addressed has seen it and taken note. I did toy with the idea of editing the post, or removing it completely, but have decided to leave it there. Some of you thought I was being morose, some thought enigmatic. I think 'drunk'. And maybe a bit too thoughtful for my own good.

Anyway, I've improved a crap day at work with two of my favourite things this evening:

1) Shopping. I went in to Dorothy Perkins to look for boots... and came out with a skirt, a cardigan, a necklace and a pair of earrings. And no boots. Ah well

2) Chocolate. The Marks and Sparks melting chocolate pudding things. Need I say more.

1 comment:

Kate Griffiths said...

Not so much an epiphany as a series of thoughts coming together I think. At least that's what I think it the cold sober light of today! I'll explain it to you sometime :-)