Sunday, November 13, 2005

two and a half

It has, in the words of another, been a crazy week. And, like Marty, I can't post about a lot of it on here. However, the headline news is that I've been promoted, and, although it was a gruelling process, I'm well chuffed, and everyone else seems to be too, including those who matter!

Had a fantastic night celebrating and catching up with old uni and college friends. The hangover was evil though. I love the work hard - play hard ethic! I am however very much appreciating a Sunday in the house pottering around right now though!

To all those who have wished me luck and supported me in various different ways this week - thank you. I really do appreciate it.

And expect champagne and merriment once the pay rise comes through!

I'm just going to leave you with two pictures:



No comments: