Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

So, welcome to 2006!

This was going to be a long post, peppered with pictures from my Flickr site of our wonderful weekend in Cornwall... but I've typed it out twice, and lost it twice, once due to my incompetence, and once due to Blogger misbehaving! So, I've kinda lost enthusiasm for it now!

However, there are lots of pics on Flick (link on the left, the pretty link technology code doesn't want to work today either!).

I had a truly fantastic weekend and a wonderful new year - thank you, Steve, Steve, Alex, Marty, Richelle, Sally, and Naomi, but especially thank you to Helen and Pete, for coming up with the idea in the first place, and for sharing their special bolt hole with us.

I hope that 2006 and brings lots of fun, merriment and good times.

I've decided (with the help of Steve D, hee hee) that my new year's resolution will be to start learning to play the saxophone. Just got to get one now!

Also, I'm going to watch more films, and try to get less feebish injuries!

No comments: