Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Vegas Baby

Na and I booked to go to Las Vegas for Easter weekend on Monday - and now I'm very very excited. So, imagine my glee when I realised that Ocean's Eleven is on ITV tonight... as it featured very heavily the Bellagio, which just happens to be where we're staying!

So, I'm watching it right now, with a big bowl of Ben and Jerrys and a big bowl of ice cream, having just finished a steak and dauphinoise potato dinner... perfect. Apart, that is, from the fact that I'm still working.

Generally, I see my job as a challenge, and encompass the long hours as part of that. It has however been just that little bit on the silly side recently, and I can only hope that once I've got a major event out of the way next week, things will be on the whole calmer... hopefully.

Bring on the Bellagio. Great pic of the fountains here.

And yes, the Blog has gone pink. Fancied a change for the new year, but I don't actually want it this pink - will play with the colours at some point. What do you think - too pink? Should it stay, should it go?? Annoyingly though I forgot to save the code for the template for the bits down the side, so it'll take me some time to get that back too.

No comments: