Sunday, January 22, 2006

Relaxing

Have found myself some relaxing time... although it did mean letting Na down and missing the first film night, which I'm not happy about, but I was in desperate need of doing some washing.

Anyway, have had some hilarious moments this weekend, Friday night was a cracker, with Marty and Rish. And don't worry, it's all Secret ;-)

Had a fab time at Pete and Helen's housewarming on Saturday too, and then a most relaxing walk in the fresh air of Trent Park today. And then of course the long drive home - but even that was ok because I managed to get in the slip stream of a fast BMW and cruise most of the way home following him! And there was the most beautiful sunset, but of course I couldn't get any photos because I was driving.

And I decided on balance that the pink all over was a bit too much, and have gone for a hybrid pink/purple look instead. Any thoughts?

No comments: