Thursday, May 25, 2006

Life is a rollercoaster...

just gotta ride it.

Having excelled myself with my previous long post, full of information, updates and innuendo, I've exhausted my blogging insipiration for a while I think.

All sorts of complicated things going on, most of which not directly involving me, but seeing people turn to me for support - which is a nice position to be in in a way - I'm always happy to be a listening ear and be dispensing some (probably useless) advice. I can only hope that it does some good somewhere along the way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate tried to access Bens site but not able to get through so please send him our love and say we were all pleased to get his post card, and Nanny Clare says she is thinking about him and looking forward to seeing him when he comes home. Tell him glad he is having such a good time and to take care love Heather and co.x