Wednesday, February 08, 2006

P. B. 4

Moeker gig tonight. And we know what that means... oh yes indeedy, I'm drunk.

There's been a history on this blog of drunk post-Moeker gig postings, and I thought, what the hell, might as well keep up the tradition. I worked out today that I've not missed a London Moeker gig since November 2004, (the only one I've missed was the Horn in St Albans in August last year, and that was because I was in Jersey), and as I now have a signed copy of the album, I think that might just make me a dedicated follower. Oh dear. I think only Steve B has a better attendance record than me, and that's only because he made the Horn gig when I didn't.

We had great renditions of Walking in Circles, Transmission and Third, but felt slightly cheated by the lack of Unlucky AND Breaking You.

So, Moeker, next time, you're dedicated followers are putting in a plea for at least one or the other, but preferably both. Thanks muchly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for devaluing your copy of the album by scribbling on it, you can have a fresh one if you like. :-)

Thanks for linking the photos...we'll see what we can do about Breaking You in the set for next time but no promises. Martin seems to have forgotten how the middle eight goes since he took up his new jetset lifestyle!

Speaking of next time, I'd best go scribble a newsletter.