Friday, February 17, 2006

Skunk

So. Today I'm not so sober. A rather nice few beers after work has much improved my mood, especially as they were with good company (although I'm never with bad company really!) in a very nice quiet setting where we had table service and were really able to chill out. It's been a hard week that's for sure, and I'm very much looking forward to having a good weekend (including getting the new car of course!)

I did have one of those 'I love living in London' moments on the way home, when I saw my building all lit up and being used for an event, which has also helped to improve my mood. And now Sliding Doors, which is a fab movie (which in my usual style I've seen loads and loads of times) is on the tv, so that helps too.

I think actually that if I redistributed my film watching I'd have watched a lot more - I've watched a few films a lot of times, rather than a lot of films. Still, it's film night at No 28 tomorrow, so that will add some new ones to my list. And they will be accompanied by pie, rice pudding and beer. Sounds like a good way to spend a Saturday night to me.

No comments: