Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hollow

So, it's a Moeker gig night, and I'm not unleashing a drunken post into cyberspace... something a bit wrong there. I think it must be a combination of a few things: the fact that they were on stage at 8.15, so there was no warm up drinking time; the fact that I'd double booked myself and had to leave straight afterwards; the fact that it's totally completely freezing outside; and the fact that, despite having had both beer and wine, neither appear to have had much of an effect on me.

Talking of the cold, does anyone know whether it's possible for headphones (or possibly (and more expensively) I-Pods) to freeze? Mine was doing seriously odd things on the way home,

I've had a truly horrible day at work dealing with some really shitty issues, and culminating in upsetting a very good friend. I was dealing with the situation to the best of my ability. Today I learnt that sometimes your best just isn't good enough.

But, I did have an excellent weekend in Scotland. Apart from the losing the rugbt and the utterley completely horrendous hangover on Sunday (which was still around yesterday) that is.

A pic, as we've not had one for a while:



And another, of the Scottish drinking gang:



Time for bed.

No comments: