Monday, February 06, 2006

WFH

Today I've been attempting to work from home, to have a bit of peace and to get stuck in to some work without having to travel in, because the big boss is away, and because I need some quiet time.

I did pretty much stock up on that yesterday though, as I spent most of the day in bed, and didn't get out of my pj's all day! Very much enjoyed Sally's birthday do on Saturday night (of which more here and here and pictures here). A good time was had by all, and Sally particularly liked the cream. Hee hee.

Can't believe we're in February already! I also can't believe that I now have four weddings this year (April, July, August and September). Who's going to get married in May and in June so that I can have one a month all summer... eh, come on...?!

No comments: