Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hot

So, again, a long time between posts. I think this is partly because I've had a really busy patch, and partly because as I've been spending rather a lot of time in the company of John, he's getting my ramblings instead!

So, again, a lot has happened between posts - the highlight being Jenna and Mark's wedding (photos in the usual place), which was just fab. It was great to be in Jersey again too, especially as my mum retired this weekend... but she'll have plenty to occupy her, working out what the spies are up to! Congratulations Mum!

I can't believe that it's nearly the end of July. I've totally lost track of where the past few months have gone, but they have been, on the whole, great. August will bring many exciting things... and hopefully some substantial rest.

Yay.

More later... hopefully. I'm aiming for a proper update for you (all?!) at the beginning of August once things calm down!

No comments: