Sunday, July 30, 2006

Paris

Just got back from Paris. I want to put up a nice long post all about it, but John has the guidebook, and as my French is rubbish, I need it to make sure I get all the names right. And, I haven't sorted the photos yet either, and the trip deserves some illustration.

So, for now, I've fixed the bold thing on the '150 post' below for your perusal. And a much longer post on Paris will follow soon. And I'm hoping that it will be soon - things should calm down at work in August (can't believe we're in August already!) and I should therefore have a bit more time on my hands. Talking of which, I'm going to go and read my book in the bath - a rare Sunday night luxury!

1 comment:

Linda said...

YAY! got more 'bolds' than you!!!! 77!!! but then I am VERY old so I've had more time to do them!

Sounds like Paris was good - speak soon

Love Mum