Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Half of Day Four of the Edinburgh Madness 2006 TM

I've finally managed to get the stupid online test to work, so, it's done, and out of the way, and I'm feeling much much better for it.

That is assisted I think, by the fact that the day started with a Gutbuster = the biggest fried breakfast ever encountered. It was amazing. Last year we weren't able to have one, because they don't usually do them during the festival, but this year Richelle turned on her magic charms and persuaded them to do a special order for us. Yum yum yum. Of course there are photographs, but I can't put them on here until I return etc (see the 'Fished' bit in previous post!)

Now, it's slightly after that, and room has been made for afternoon tea.

More soon

PS I think these entries are getting a bit mundane. I'm just not funny enough when I'm not drunk. I'll get my guest blogger to come up with some suggestions tonight (during the Brundle pub crawl) and unleash them on you tomorrow!

No comments: