Saturday, August 26, 2006

Singapore bound

Tomorrow, I leave for the much awaited trip to Singapore. It's a work trip, and I'm expecting it to be taxing, but I also have six days in Lombok and Bali on holiday to look forward to, so it's not all bad.

I'm really looking forward to the sitting on the beach relaxing bit - although I'll be on my own, and it'll be the first time I've done any travelling on my own. I'll also miss a certain person rather a lot I think.

In other news, since I last wrote, John and I went on a fab impromptu day trip to Brighton, we've been to the races in York (didn't win much, but had a very good day nonetheless!) and met my Bro, Lorna, and her bro for a nice fry up in the Sharm... all good.

Packing, however, is not good.

The hard drive on my laptop has been certified as dead, so I have a new one. I might be able to get some internet access whilst I'm away (for the first bit anyway, not planning on going anywhere near a computer for the second bit!) so may be able to update, if not, more when I get back!

No comments: