Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to my blog

I meant to post this on the 23rd, but forgot. That was the first birthday of this blog. When I started it, just after we came back from Edinburgh last year, I really wasn't sure how long it would last, but, it's still here. And I think some people are still reading it.

A hell of a lot has changed in the past year, and this blog has noted some of that. It has avoided some of it, because of Dooce-esque reasons and the need to retain some privacy, but there have been some highlights and funny moments.

My posting rate has varied, most recently dipping off a bit, but I think the blog is here to stay.

I'm currently in the Business Class lounge at Heathrow. The laptop is finally behaving itself with the wireless trickery, so hopefully I should be able to post some updates whilst on my travels.

Ciao for now.

No comments: