Friday, September 16, 2005

IT... Inept Technology

Ah. Hee hee. I really shouldn't drink Kronenbourg. Bad plan and headache provoking. Ah well.

I'm struggling today to comprehend how IT projects can go so badly pear shaped. Every corner I turn, there is something else going wrong. Finance, system development, broadband systems not being able to talk to each other, techies trying to blind me with science (I'm fond of not letting on that I know a bit more they they think I do until key moments. And I do seem to be doing ok with my new-found web skills, albeit that Blogger makes it very easy to get on with this HTML lark!).

Technology rage. Grr. It's the worst kind.

It is, however, Friday, thankfully. And next week I'm planning short days and long lunches in a last ditch attempt to make the most of what is left of summer. All good.

No comments: