Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Result!

I just had to make a quick post in celebration of the fact that thanks to Kev, I've found a way to get round the thought police and access Blogger from work - by going to his site first and using the links.

Of course it may only be a matter of time before the internet thought police figure out what I'm up to and learn how to block my little piece of trickery, but nevermind, it'll be good whilst it lasts!

What is not so good however is that I'm still at work... and likely to be here for a while.

Thanks to No 28 for recording Lost for me though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Deanna Zandt at 7:17 AM on September 7, 2005. As evacuees settle in, residents of Baton Rouge become restless.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##online work## site/blog. It pretty much covers ideas on how to make money online, plus other related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Kate Griffiths said...

Yeah - I will. Only problem is I can't do that from work... it seems the thought police are beginning to cotton on to what I'm up to and a blocking bits of the Blogger site! Can still read the sites though

Kate Griffiths said...

Actually, I take that back. I've managed to do it now. Yay! No more comment spam. Hopefully...