Friday, September 30, 2005

Worst

Do you know how it feels, when you have the worst day at work ever... everything is going wrong. And then you get to the end, and think, ah, I'll have a few drinks, that will sort me out. And then you get really really drunk. Really really quickly.

That's me. Today. Don't think it would be sensible to write anymore for fear of incriminating myself. Or making a spelling mistake. But, Marty and Ginger Rich are all booked for Rome, so there is one good thing about today.

PS - and I'd just like to add that I remembered the code to make the links look pretty without referring to anything I've done before, which I think is quite impressive in my current state. Either that or I've transferred into an IT geek without realising, which would actually be quite distressing :-(

1 comment:

la scania said...

Ah mate - the worst day ever, eh? I am immesely looking forward to seeing you tonight and getting horrendously drunk with you. Hope you will oblige! The Moeker gig will be ace and we will cheer the loudest in the venue! Hooray!