Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday Blues

No post for a week...

I guess I just didn't have anything to say (which is surely unusual for me?!)

I am now at work on another sunny Monday morning, having had a lovely weekend at No 28. My film education (which is being successfully (so far) directed by Richelle and Marty, prompted by their disgust at the amount of classic and great films I've never seen) progressed further, although I must acknowledge that I'm generally not very good at concentrating on films - I usually get the gist though!

We also had particularly hilarious games of Articulate and Twister and some good weather, what better way to spend a weekend... although unsurprisingly I have come away from it with an injury in the form of a rather large cut on my leg... idiot!

Am now trying to brace myself for what will no doubt be a very challenging week at work - but, with two Moeker gigs to look forward to in one week, it's not all bad. :-)

No comments: