Friday, October 21, 2005

Day two in the Kate hangover house

I'm still struggling. I still feel hungover. Usually after a night's sleep I'm ok, but this particular one is really quite harsh. I'm going to take myself off to bed soon and hope that I feel ok tomorrow!

The route of all this was my attendance at a conference in a lovely hotel in Manchester. The 4.30am drinking stint clearly wasn't a good plan though. Why didn't I think of that at the time? I clearly had a beer head on. Had a very good laugh though and met some very interesting people and had some very interesting conversations.

Some of which have led to some interesting work opportunities, which now have my already confused head in a bit of a spin. I'm hoping that once I've had a good night's sleep and done a bit of the necessary reading, things will all be a lot clearer by Monday and then I can make some decisions!

No comments: