Monday, October 24, 2005

Wet, soggy, and... happy

Today I have been very very wet, three times, from the rain. It's horrible. The only good time for rain is a weeknight when you're at home and don't have to go out, or a Sunday when all you feel like doing is hibernating.

I hate this period of weather. I'm a summer kind of girl, but I can get on ok with winter when it's cold and dry, and when it's snowing. I just don't like all this soggyness.

Anyway, I've had a good day today, I've relocated and restructured my job, and been encouraged to apply for a job which I didn't think I could apply for, so I'm thinking what the hell, I'm going to go for it and see what happens, the worst thing that could come out of it is that I don't get it, but I do get feedback from two people who will be reasonably instrumental in my career for the next few years, so that can't be bad.

And, I had a lovely lunch with Pete and a lovely dinner with Sophie. A lovely way to spend a Monday!

No comments: