Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Unexpected

I've got an unexpected night at home (I was meant to see KWTNH, but he had a problem at home with a BT man) and now I'm not sure what to do with myself. There's lots of things I should be doing, like washing, ironing, washing up, or perhaps working on my CV, but I don't actually fancy doing any of them and am not very motivated. Which is the end result of an interesting shift, because I've been far more motivated at work these past few weeks... just not at home!

So, for the time being I'm left pondering the wisdom of my day tomorrow. I'm going to Brussels with work. Which is great (apart from the fact that I currently can't find my passport, so really should be looking for that too!) as I've never been there before (although I'm a bit worried about my lack of French skills) BUT I've just worked out the timings for the trip. It's going to take 4 hours and 56 minutes of travelling (first class on Eurostar though). And we're only going to be there for 5 hours and 7 minutes. That's only 11 minutes longer than the travelling will take!!!

No comments: