Monday, October 31, 2005

Phenomenon

Three things are going through my mind...

1) Phenomenon. I had to spell this word backwards correctly during a game of Cranium on Saturday, and, well... I didn't. Since then it has been running through my mind on and off, and I can do it now:

n-o-n-e-m-o-n-e-h-P. See.

2) I have a 1 in 4 chance of getting promoted. I'm beginning to get very nervous about the interview.

3) Mmmm fudge. I've just found some leftover fudge from Edinburgh from the the best fudge place in the world ever. Yum. I'm particularly enjoying the belgian chocolate, as it's not quite as hard as the others. I've also just discovered that they do mail order, which is a really bad plan for the waistline, and decided that if I ever ever get married, I'm going to have fudge as wedding favours. How cool is that!!

No comments: